Planner Printing and Binding.
Custom Planner Printing Services
For professionally printed planners, look no further than Best Book Printing. When you partner with us for custom planner printing, you can expect exceptional quality and durability.
A book that will be written on and read every day should be durable and easy to use. This comes from great design and careful consideration of the materials and processes from which it is made. Consider, for instance, the possibility of using custom index tabs in your book.
We will leave the creative work—the design and layout—to you. Trust that you can leave the production details to us. We produce durable, high-quality, and beautifully printed books every day of the week.
• PORTRAIT: 8″ x 10″
• PORTRAIT: 8.5″ x 11″
• SQUARE: 9″ x 9″
• 60# Smooth Opaque Text
• 70# Smooth Opaque Text
FROM OUR CUSTOMER
This was my first book printing (2,000 books) experience and I couldn’t have asked for more. Thank you Kathryn and Christine for being so helpful and having such a wonderful cooperative spirit!!! Highly highly recommend Advanced!!!
Why Choose Best Book Printing for Custom Planner Printing
Whether you’re having planners printed for personal use, as souvenirs, or for retail sales, you can trust Best Book Printing for professional, high-quality results you can be proud of.
Our company is part of Advanced Print & Finishing, which has provided printing solutions for over 30 years. We leverage our expertise and experience to deliver the best possible planner printing and binding services at competitive prices.
We are confident that you will be satisfied with our art book printing services. Best Book has a long history of delivering high-quality printed products, and we remain committed to providing our customers with exceptional service.
Why Planners Are Still Popular
Why Planners Are Still Popular
Planning apps, online schedulers, and other digital tools are useful and reliable, but for many people, they cannot replace paper planners.
Physical planners aren’t just popular among non-digital natives. Even younger generations are turning their back on digital planning tools in favor of paper planners.
This popularity is due to many reasons, including:
- Fewer Distractions: Paper planner users won’t have to worry about notifications, messages, and other distractions on phones and digital devices.
- Reliability and Portability: You can bring one anywhere easily, and you won’t have to worry about charging the battery or updating the software.
- Stress Relief: Writing down plans, thoughts, and goals can help calm anxiety and reduce stress.
- Information Recall: Research suggests that we remember things better when we write them down
Another benefit of physical planners is their aesthetic appeal. With custom planner printing, you can have planners made in the style you want, with your preferred colors, design, and format.
Factors to Consider When Printing Custom Planners
Once you’ve chosen to have a planner printed, you’ll also need to make several decisions to ensure the final product meets your expectations. These include the following:
- Planner Type: There are many kinds of planners, such as yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily planners.
- Size: When deciding on how big the planner should be, consider its primary purpose. If you want it to be portable, you’ll need it to be in a smaller size. Meanwhile, if the planner is meant for home office or professional use, you’ll likely need one big enough to hold all of the information the user would want to put in it.
- Design: The design of your planner is essential because the user will be looking at it every day. You can have us use your custom artwork, or you can use a planner maker software and its design elements.
At Best Book Printing, we’re here to help you at every stage of the planner printing and binding process. If you have questions or need guidance with your project, please feel free to get in touch.
Finishing Options for Custom Printed Planners
You can choose from a wide range of finishing options to elevate the look and feel of your custom printed planners. These include:
- Embossing: This option makes elements of the planner cover, such as the year or title, stand out by making them recessed or raised.
- Foil Stamping: Choose from one of several colors. This option, often used alongside embossing, gives metallic accents to textual or design elements on your planners’ covers to make them pop.
- Lamination: This option coats the outside of your planners in thin, durable plastic, which protects them from spills and makes them more durable.
Other Customization Options
The smallest details make the biggest impact. For this reason, we offer various customization options to help ensure your planners look and feel how you want them to.
- Smyth-Sewn Binding: While machine binding methods are standard, this traditional approach is superior when it comes to ensuring planners are resilient and durable enough for daily use.
- End Bands: These add a touch of color and classic elegance, and they are the perfect finishing touch to a beautifully printed custom planner.
- Dust Jacket: This adds protection to planner covers and enhances their impact. They help planners stand out even on a table or tucked away in a bookshelf
The size of your planner depends on its intended purpose and use. For instance, if you want it to be a planner that can be easily carried around, you might want a square planner in a smaller size. Meanwhile, planners meant to include a lot of information should be bigger.
At Best Book Printing, we offer the following sizes and orientations:
- PORTRAIT: 8″ x 10″
- PORTRAIT: 8.5″ x 11″
- SQUARE: 9″ x 9″
There are several kinds of binding you can use, but which one is best for your planner all comes down to personal preference and the planner’s intended use.
We offer the following options:
Wire-o: This is a great option if you want your planner to be durable, easy to lay flat, and easy to customize.
Casebound: This option involves sewing the pages together and encasing the planner in a hard cover. Casebound planners are professional-looking and ideal for work use.
Plastic coil: Also called spiral binding, plastic coil binding is a great cost-effective option that withstands wear and tear and makes it easy to lay planners flat.
You can use any popular design, layout, and word processing application to design and format your planner. Some examples of applications we work with are Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office (Excel, Publisher, and Word), and QuarkXPress.
The turnaround time for your project will vary depending on its complexity and the size of the print run. Our representative will be happy to discuss the turnaround time with you in more detail when you contact us to inquire about our services.